REVERB 10: What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. The assisted call: When I pick up the phone to call for help, when I know very well that I can handle the situation, but a) I don't want to b) I don't have to or c) I don't care to.
2. Whining: OMG I have become a bit of a whiner this year about everything. STOP IT!
3. Not Doing: I spend way to much time (see #2) whining about not getting the things I love done like photography, scrapbooking, working out, etc bc I don't make time for them.
4. Not making time: Spending way too much time doing nothing of importance, which is okay, except when I do it all the time.
5. Over thinking: I way over think everything. JUST DO IT! (lol)
6. Not paying my bills on time: It isn't that I don't have the money, I just (ahem, see #4) don't get around to them.
7. Revisiting my swimming years: When in fact, I can make new ones should I ever work up the nerve or time to actually get back in the pool.
8. Not dropping things to do stuff: I would love to do more outside the house with people that doesn't require work. Grabbing a beer; wandering through a store; visiting home - no more excuses: GO OUT!
9. Worrying about what other people think: I hate that I spend so much time concerned with what other people think or feel when I should just do what I feel or think is right and good.
10: Trying to contain all my insides inside: I don't let people in as often as I could. Let them know who I really am, what I really feel, what I really think. I can let people feel as if they are getting to know me when in reality I have censored a bunch of stuff. Open up my doors and let my freak flag fly. STOP FILTERING.
11. Relishing in the fact that my life is finally good, really good: Celebrate that I have come so far and have so many wonderful aspects and people in my life.
**check out Nodakademic's version