WANTED: Cherry/Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe

I bought an ice cream maker a year ago and I have been thinking about it. My favorite ice cream in the whole world is cherries with chocolate. It doesn't matter if it is vanilla ice cream with cherries and chocolate chips or cherry ice cream with chocolate shavings. In the past, I have made vanilla with caramel and chocolate and just plain vanilla. I like simple ice cream, but I am craving the cherry chocolate kind. I am pretty open to it all. I am thinking about making this recipe, but just wondering -

DOES ANYONE HAVE A GREAT CHERRY/CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE?

PS: Winner for Broken Wings Giveaway will be announced this week and an email will be sent out as well. Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

here is my recipe

go to smiths/kroger
buy the kroger brand cherry amaretto chocolate ice cream
get spoon
enjoy

Come comment on my argument blog I need a good laugh
http://www.misguidedmommy.com/blog/527/What-is-your-best-