Tuesday - Tune In & Teaser

I rented the new Footloose and though I enjoyed it, it wasn't as good as the original. All the characters I preferred from the first one even the preacher, but Dennis Quaid was good. I absolutely love Willis!






A Walk in the Woods
Bill Bryson


"When guys in campflauge pants and hunting hats sat around in the Four Aces Diner talking about fearson things done out-of-doors, I would not longer have to feel like such a cupcake. I wanted a little of that swagger that comes with being able to gaze at a far horizon through eyes of chipped granite and say, a slow, manly sniff, "Yeah, I've shit in the woods."


10 comments:

Bianca said...

I absolutely love Footloose. It is one of the movies I can watch over and over again :)

caite said...

while I love Quaid, I think I will stick with the original aw well.

Melanie said...

I know this is almost sacrilege, but I like Blake Shelton's version of this song better.

My TT is here.

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

I friggin' love Footloose. Makes me want to get up and bust some smooth dance moves. =)

Beth F said...

I love Bill Bryson and this is one of his best. Thanks for the Footloose break. *love*

Unknown said...

I really liked this Bill Bryson Book. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_17.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This one sounds intriguing...thanks for sharing!

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Karen and Gerard said...

I never came across this author before but I love the book cover! Good teaser too.

Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-promises-to-keep-and.html

Unknown said...

I have yet to watch Footloose! Ahh I need to get on that xD

Pamela said...

Footloose!!! YAY...I love it, anything original is always better whether it is book, movie, music or whatever!! :)