Finally finished puzzle

Came home the other night and Saint informed me that I would have to finish the puzzle.

Me: WHAT?? I can't finish by myself.

Saint: (chuckle chuckle)

Me: Wait a minute!! How much of it did you do?

Saint: (chuckle) I left about eight pieces for you. You should be able to do it. Finish it tomorrow.

Me: No way!! Really? You did it without that one puzzle piece we are missing?

Saint: I found the piece right on the tile by the front door. I actually didn't realize how much I had finished til I looked up.

Me: WHAT? You're kidding me?! That is so cool.
I was instantly relieved because now I can feel that accomplishment of finishing the puzzle we have been working on for a week.


The very next morning we got up and finished it in a few minutes.

YEAH!!
I am so very in love with this man.

1 comment:

jayayceeblog said...

Yay! That is a gorgeous picture, even with the snow! :-) When I was growing up, we always had a card table set up in the corner of the family room (we called it the rec room back then for recreation) with an ongoing jigsaw puzzle on it. Years of family fun!!!

Check out my blog post today at http://jayayceeblog.blogspot.com/ -- there's a little something for you on there. :-)