I am a fan of schmutzie. I think her writing is creative and honest; her photos are inventive and beautiful. So I thought I'd give her suggestion for trying grace in small things a try.
Here's the official link for Grace in Small Things
And the original blog post about her starting Grace in Small Things
1. I am still alive and not wanting to pull the covers over my head in desperate attempt to sleep til my allergies (or whatever is trying to kill me) goes away.
2. My kitties are not only happy, but rolling around (literally) on the ground purring and acting like odd little things.
3. Pecan pie made by Saint, who like an ass, left it at my place for me to continuously eat til it is gone.
4. I like bananas, in fact I would probably eat bananas sliced in my cheerios most mornings except bananas go bad. BUT this has to be the absolutely most offensive looking thing ever. And I keep seeing it - the chocolate festival, the chocolate store (oh, wait, I'm seeing a pattern) yet I find it amusing too. Go figure.
5. The fact that I am in a relationship with Saint that is so easy and so comfortable that we can spend a morning watching tv and cuddling together (ok so I slept and he watched a movie) or an quiet evening putting together a puzzle, talking and laughing together or the fact that my father not only likes him, but respects him. How odd it is to be in a healthy, happy relationship. And how odd that I find that odd.