woot! i'm a winner

I just love it when I when something!! Takes me back to being a kid, that feeling the night before Christmas or my birthday and so excited because it was one whole day filled with surprises and excitement.

And . . .

it's even better when I win a book!!

I won



courtesy of The Bookclub Cookbook!!

What's cool is I can actually have the author, Pam Jenoff, talk to our bookclub. So we'll see.

Here's the description -

Almost Home

Ten years ago, American Jordan Weiss's idyllic experience as a graduate student and coxswain at Cambridge was shattered when her boyfriend and fellow crewmember, Jared Short, drowned in the River Cam the night before the biggest race of the year. Since that time, Jordan, a State Department intelligence officer, has traveled the world on dangerous assignments but has managed to avoid returning to face her painful memories in England.

1 comment:

jayayceeblog said...

Winning anything is awesome, but winning a BOOK is like hitting the jackpot. You'll have to post a review after you read it.