Trac at Welcome to our World has so graciously given me an award - the Versatile blogger award!! What a doll.
The rules for " The Versatile Blogger" award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
(A note from Betty: Rules are flexible, in case you're not good with rules!)
Seven things about myself -
1. I am a complete movie buff. I love movies. I grew up watching them, believing they were real life. I learned so many thing from watching movies.
2. I love clothes. I have way too many and I replace them often. Some of my key pieces, that I can never have enough are tank tops (they're great for everything) and pajamas (i know, not really key piece, but I love them anyway).
3. I cannot share my bath towel. I have a weird thing about it touching only my clean body. Get your own.
4. I do not have tv. Well, I have a tv, but no cable, no satellite. I simply live on the five (if I'm lucky, maybe six) channels that attain good reception. I watch most of my tv through the computer - hulu, fancast. I save anywhere from $30 - $100+ a month.
5. I do no like to watch tv during dinner. I think that there can be one meal a day with your undivided attention on the ones you love. Though we do occasionally forgive this rule, I love all the things we talk about during that precious time. It is great when you have someone who isn't a big talker. It also tells a lot about whether or not someone is good at silence.
6. I am 31 years old, but just recently feel like I have reached that age. I truly feel that my 30's are way better than my 20's and am very excited to see if that happens. So far so good.
7. I love lists. I am a complete OCD list maker. On rare occasions, I will make a list, just to cross things off so I feel more accomplished. It puts the things I do right in front of me making it easier to view what I have and haven't done.
And without further ado - this award goes to