Grace in small things - edition five



This post is dedicated to love. That rapturous love that I never thought I'd ever have again. Cool things is, it's way better because I constantly feel my heart bowling over with emotional goodness (which never happened before).

A list of things I NEVER EVER thought I would think were sexy in a man . . . ever but are so frickin' attractive in Saint I can't stand it. I just wanna lick him, they are that sexy.

1. He's responsible. He never calls in to work, in fact, he actually goes above and beyond his job description. He has two jobs and though it doesn't leave as much time for us/me as I would like, it is okay with me.

2. He listens to me. He doesn't say much, unless he gets in that mood, but he lets me talk about whatever. He never tells me I should have done it this way; I did it badly or whatnot. He simply listens and gives validating feedback. (not to say the man doesn't utter the words "you're wrong" on a daily basis)

3. He enjoys hanging out with my family. And my family likes being with him.

4. He not only OFFERS to help with dishes and cooking, but he actually does it.

5. He wants to be with me. He chooses me over most things - work does occasionally come first, oh and sleep, but hey, I'm okay with this.

1 comment:

jayayceeblog said...

Yep, sounds like the good kind of guy and love!