Martha Monday - inspiration journal


LINK UP TO MARTHA MONDAY
Are you creative?
Do you love to invent recipes, scrapbook,
photography, gardening, etc?

Do you love to just TRY and be inspired?
You don't have to BE Martha
all you need is the feeling to cultivate and share
JOIN US
every Monday right here
for
Martha Monday

I have been paroosing through the donna downey inspiration wednesday history posts, practicing with the techniques and materials that I learned in her classes.

A couple of weeks ago, I broke down and purchased an inspirational journal.

I was craving painting and using something messy.
Acrylic paint?
Yes please.
Crackle paste?
Oh yeah!

Donna is correct. In North Carolina, crackle paste takes 24-48 hours to dry. Here? Takes less than 2 hours, but I gave it 4 hours for all the good crackling.

Post, crackle paint, I did not like the green.
So I painted over it.
With pink.
And then added a thin ribbon attached to a thick jean ribbon.

And then stamped a quote (one of her stamps)
with orange stazon and green distressing pad onto a tag.

I like it better and it was fun.

Page 1; inspiration journal.



LINK UP!!
What has inspired you this week?



1 comment:

jayayceeblog said...

Very cool inspirational journal page. Are the pages made of fabric? Everything you did looks great ... love the crackle, the color, the tag. The denim ribbon is great. I am so mad at myself. I just got rid of several pairs of old jeans that I now realize I could have cut up and played with. That'll teach me to organize and purge!