Hey It's Okay Tuesday

Visit Airing my Dirty Laundry for more "Hey It's Okay Tuesday" posts!

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up with is an Hey, It's Okay post.

------------

To know that I will probably never watch Smash on it's actual scheduled time on TV because even when I have Monday off I have something scheduled during that time slot. I'll have to catch up on the episodes online.

To know now that I do not have Bipolar Disorder officially. I'm just who I am and that's okay.

To wish I could have it all. When I am at home, I miss my boyfriend and family, but when I am here, I miss my cats and beautiful house over the lake.

To wish writing novels was easier. It's not.

To be colder in the city where there isn't snow.

To let my mornings off revolve around The Today's Show.

To love the new cooking show Food For Thought by Claire Thomas. She is so cute and seems really nice. And her recipes are always easy to follow.

To know that even though I am in my 30's I still love Aerpostale clothes, especially their sweats.

For the first time ever, I bought green beans. First time. I blanched them by putting them in boiling water for a couple minutes, then cold water and then covered them in salt. They made a great side for dinner and lunches. Who knew green beans could taste so good!

3 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Smash is a good show. I usually have to DVR it. Or watch it on OnDemand.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

The motto on the Oklahoma license tags used to be "Oklahoma is OK"

D said...

Sweats are always good unless it's summer.