Serious book envy

I have a serious problem here folks.

I cannot seem to find enough time to read.

Every book I see, I want to read.

I have even made a list of books I MUST READ RIGHT NOW or I will perish. And I am not exaggerating at all!

In no particular order -




The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka - I keep hearing really good things about this and it looks to be a quick read.

The Forsaken by Lisa M Stasse

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (on my nook now)

The Girl She Used to Be by David Cristofano (on my nook now) - Flew through Cristofano's other book The Exceptionists - SO GOOD!! Check out my review.

Michael Vey #2 Rise of the Elgen by Richard Paul Evans

Bound To You by Christopher Pike - I really enjoy his books!

When We Were the Kennedy's by Monica Wood
Anything by Tana French - I have never read her before, but man her covers are AWESOME!

Kill You Twice by Chelsea Cain - another series book I have not read any of the series before, sigh

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

Temptation by RL Stine - has anyone read this? How truly scary is it?

And of course the continuation of sereis I have read -

The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting- frickin' awesome series

Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series - I'm on four, I think

Thirst #3 by Christopher Pike



I know the list is longer, but that's about all I can think of as of right now.

Anything you cannot live without reading right now?

I COMPLETELY FORGOT THIS ONE
which is being shipped as we speak
care of my bf

Losing Lila by Sarah Anderson
Lila #2





No comments: