my blog is carbon neutral

Want to help the environment?

Help plant a tree.

It's as simple as one, two, three.

1. Write a blog post about the initiative + insert your favourite button
2. E-mail the link to your post to CO2-neutral@kaufda.de
3. We plant a tree for your blog in Plumas’!

Did you know?

A blog with 15,000 visits a month has a yearly carbon dioxide emissions of 8lb.

The "Make it Green" team -

Our goal is to contribute our part in reducing the carbon footprint by raising awareness of the severe environmental damage caused by carbon emissions . One of our activities is to raise awareness of the carbon emissions resulting from the use of the internet - specifically of blogs.

Curious who else is participating? click here

I thought this was a very new and innovative way to contribute to making our planet a better place. And I can't tell you how wonderful it is to sit beneath a big tree and read an book.

Plant one for me!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for visiting my blog for Wordless Wednesday! I left a comment explaining the tarantula photo for you here: http://sixgoldencoins.blogspot.com/2010/03/wordless-wednesday.html