A blog award from Jayayceeblog!!!
How sweet is she?! So excited!!
Here are the rules for this one ... I must share ten honest facts about myself and then pass it on to five other deserving bloggers.
1. I have an automated calendar on my phone AND a hand written one on my fridge. I know it seems old fashioned and a bit much, but I am comforted by being able to have my calendar with me all the time. And when I am home, I just glance up and can know instantly what is going on in the near future.
2. I love the rotten egg smell that is put into gas. It actually smells good to me. Go figure.
- courtesy of wiki answers - Ethane Thiol. IT is one of the smelliest substance on earth and can be detected in really tiny traces by the human nose in the region of o.oooooooo1 % in the air.
3. I talk to my cats, Izabel and Tuesday. I tell them every morning what flavor cat food they are having for breakfast; I ask them how their day was; I tell them how I am doing too. They have been there for me and I swear they understand.
4. I love events!! I love food tastings, festivals, fairs. Absolutely anything that is an event with people, food, fun and all the add-ins. I love the crowds (although people are occasionally annoying). I love people watching. I love the food - all the wacky, weird food like cheese curds. I love being outside and I love experiencing new things.
5. I have so many books on my shelf that I could very well have my own bookstore, yet I constantly buy more books. I have books I am going to read, books I meant to read, books I want to read and a very few books I have read.
6. I am highly allergic to most perfumes and colognes which makes working in retail a bit of a struggle. I can usually smell women coming - which hello, go lightly on the perfume, ladies!!!! One spritz is perfect. You should only smell it if you are (very) up close and personal.
7. I was married once to a man with a son from a previous marriage. We just didn't agree on anything. I never knew how unhappy I was until I now - when I am more happy than I ever thought possible. Sometimes I am sad. I miss that kid deeply. It's hard when I raised him for five years. But I am not sad that we are no longer together. We weren't good for each other. I know that now. I am with Saint, who I am shocked every day how easy and comfortable it is to be with him. We are kind to each other. We are good to each other. And I still occasionally have this eerie feeling where I think something must go wrong (bc it's so good) or on the opposite how strange it feels to be so happy, so carefree. But I am learning to enjoy my life now. The fact that I am happy AND with someone who I love is glorious.
8. I have been blogging since 2005. I have blogged with wordpress and blogger. When I am out and about I take pics all the time. My mom and I snicker because people give us looks and we secretly laugh about our blogging. It is fun to have a partner in crime to talk to about all this blogging stuff. She is my best friend and I am very blessed to have a relationship with her like this. (guess that is Number 9)
9. see above
10. I am a high maintenance sleeper. I sleep with a body pillow, a humidifier and two cats, though they take turns on who sleeps on the bed and at what times. I sleep diagonal on the bed. I am a covers hog. I also sleep with a mouth guard for my TMJ, which is very sexy. (smirk) And I have to have water by the bedside to drink.
I pass this award to the following bloggers -