Grace in small things - edition ten



1. Learning to beat someone at their own game, especially when I am not a game player, but rather shoot from the hip.

2. Finally after a decade of wanting to go to New England, I have accomplished that life goal! (more to come on that)

3. Getting into a brief (but fierce) argument with Saint, when I finally broke down and apologized -
  • Me: Do you still love me?
  • Him: Of course, he says and leans in for a kiss while looking me directly in the eyes
Sigh, love rocks!

4. Watching my father, the best salesman I have ever known, at work using words to sway people into upgrades and extras simply by being nice and brilliant. It truly is an artform what he does. If I could be so lucky to have half of his skill.

5. Starting my novel, FINALLY, which I feel oh so fabulous about so far.

BONUS: Knowing that a groovy girl is winning the battle against drinking. I am so proud of you Schmutzie!! Keep it up because I believe in you.


Wage against the batter of embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Oooh, congrats on starting your novel! So exciting!

jayayceeblog said...

Sounds more like Grace in BIG Things to me!