Wordless Wednesday - allergy relief

Click here for other Wordless Wednesday pics

My humidifier has been a saving grace this past week. It is week six of my feeling like I am sick. Went to the allergist today and she told me exactly what I thought - I shoulda been a doctor - I am suffering from allergies with a mild underlying of a virus. I am debating going back to my general physician simply because I am starting to feel better, as of two days ago. Not sure if it's because I have been sitting directly under my humidifier when I'm home mixed with lots and lots of rest and I have given in and been taking medicine constantly. I get so tired of feeling full of medicine. It's been kinda funny. Like a really cool way to experience California traffic only no congestion (except in my chest) and in place, a very cool, fine mist of humidity.

Ahhh, relief. Even if only in it's smallest form.

Oops, so much for wordless.

7 comments:

jayayceeblog said...

Relief is in the air ... very cool steam shot! Now get better!!!

Anonymous said...

nice shot of the mist -- I can totally relate! Happy WW!

PinkPiddyPaws said...

I lurves my humidifier! They are the best.

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Yep, breaking out the humidifiers, as we speak...comment...blog...uh, you know what I mean, right!?!?!?

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

i've never tried using a humidifier for my allergies. i bet it would help with the stuffed up head, ears and foggy brain. hm..

have you tried using a neti pot? that's what's been bringing me a lot of relief lately. i hate medication, also. all it does is make me pass out. i still wake up feeling nasty..sometimes worse cuz it gives me a case of "teh cranky" along with feeling sick. blech.

booklineandsinker said...

oh, i remember those humidifiers from my childhood...not fun. hope you're feeling back to normal soon! great snap, by the way. :)

-nat @book, line, and sinker

Ron Cooper said...

Clever!

I have a blog with inspirational thoughts, stories and poems.
Stop by any time!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/