How DO they do that?

We went to a festival and they had a petting zoo. (of course)

I am not a fan of petting zoos.

But I go because of my niece who loves them.

While hanging out, waiting for Bug to finish petting ALL the animals I spied this.



This is just fascinating to me. Not only because I thought goats were kinda stupid, but they don't even get their horns caught on the fence. It's like perfection.

I am in complete awe.

I even have a picture of it.



And this one too -


I could watch this over and over again. And each time, my jaw hangs open in complete shock that they can do this.

Do you SEE how tiny those fence holes are?? I mean really, I couldn't do that. How do they do it?

And just in case you're wondering, that uncooth person in the background of that video yelling, "Stick your head back in, man!" Is sooooo not me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This makes me laugh!